In this webinar, we are honored to welcome Mr. William Low – Regional Manager ASIA from Autodesk and Mr. Ly Sokheng – Account Manager from Softline. The speakers explained how Autodesk Construction Cloud can help to synchronize key information across their teams and improve productivity in the construction industry. Through the presentation and demo lasting more than 60 minutes, the attendees can learn how it connects workflows, teams, and data at every stage of construction and optimizes the project lifecycle.
Autodesk Construction Cloud™ is a cloud-based construction management and collaboration solution.
The Autodesk Construction Cloud™ offerings are unified by utilizing Autodesk® Docs as the common data environment; centralizing file management, providing users with seamless navigation and integrated workflows to create a single source of truth across the project lifecycle.
The following offerings are available on the Autodesk Construction Cloud™ platform:
- Autodesk® Build: Unites the best of PlanGrid and BIM 360 with additional new functionality to create a comprehensive field and project management solution. Autodesk Build also includes the PlanGrid Build mobile app with additional new capabilities for field workers.
- Autodesk® BIM Collaborate: Enables project teams to align and execute on design intent by managing the entire design collaboration and coordination workflow from a single solution to reduce rework, improve productivity and accelerate project delivery.:
- Autodesk® Takeoff: A quantification solution for estimating teams that enables both 2D and 3D takeoffs and manage these elements alongside subsequent documents in a single environment. With all data in a centralized project location, teams can increase transparency and collaboration on their estimates and reduce risk for faster and more competitive bidding.
- Autodesk® Docs : With Autodesk® Docs you can organize your files and folder for use throughout the lifecycle of your project. This includes distribution of files to the field, publishing sheets, conducting file reviews, creating transmittals, and tracking file issues.
According to Mr. William Low, by applying one of the most powerful portfolios of construction management software products in the industry as Autodesk Construction Cloud™, users can be supported spanning all phases of construction—from design to planning, to building, to operations and minimize high-risk environment. Especially, it helps businesses overcome the Challenges as:
- Approve drawings and BIM to Site: Currently, there is no good way to bring the BIM model to the site for site staff’s detail reference; track changes and versioning. Moreover, converting to IFC causes time-wasting and data risk.
- Make sure everyone is on the same page (No Single Source of truth): Potential risk to use outdated info which would easily result in reworks on site.
- Manually Process to capture site comments: Time consuming paper process to manually document all comments arising from the site inspection.
- Manual Tracking reminding system: All the RFI, Reviews issues and progress tracing are carried out manually via multiple repositories such as emails, WhatsApp, which is hard to retrieve info resolution in later days.
Some highlights from the webinar:
We also congratulate 5 customers on wining the gift from the event and hope to see all of you at the next webinars!
Contact Softline to get the webinar document and get in-depth consulting!
For additional information: