In the morning of December 29,2021, Softline Cambodia organized an amazing webinar with the topic “Windows 365 Cloud PC: A Desktop as a Service for Hybrid Workplace”. The webinar is a huge success with an impressive number of participants – more than 80 attendees from different companies across the country.
This is an interesting topic that attracts guests’ attention and revokes many questions as well as concerns from the attendees. The webinar is a great chance for our customers to discover in detail the new cloud service that will enable businesses to get access to Cloud PCs from anywhere, a new way to experience Windows 10 or Windows 11 in a web browser – Windows 365. This is a new tool that will facilitate a new world of hybrid work for end-user computing, including a new Cloud PC that incorporates the cloud’s power and security.
Understanding that businesses need a solution which helps their employees collaborate, share, and create while also keeping their data safe and secure in the remote work environment, Microsoft has designed new tools that empowers this new world of hybrid work with a new perspective – the power and security of the cloud, which is Windows 365.
Windows 365 is a new cloud service that will let businesses access Cloud PCs from anywhere, a new way to experience Windows 10 or Windows 11 in a web browser. Windows 365 takes the operating system to the Microsoft Cloud, securely streaming the full Windows experience – including all your apps, data, and settings – to your personal or corporate devices. This approach creates a fully new personal computing category, specifically for the hybrid world: the Cloud PC.
Windows 365 helps unlock hybrid work scenarios with some outstanding features as follows:
- Data Security: Improve regulatory compliance and IP protection via data centralization and a reduced threat surface.
- High-capacity computing: Cloud-scale compute and storage to support specialized workloads like design and development.
- BYOPC programs: Enable secure Cloud PCs, even on personal devices.
- Disaster recovery: Help ensure continuity and access for your workforce and company data even in the most challenging circumstances.
- Temporary workforces: Simplify and accelerate the onboarding and offboarding process for elastic workforces.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Provide seamless transition and access for growing businesses.
Microsoft proposes 2 types of Windows 365 Cloud PC package:
- Windows 365 for Business for small and medium businesses (<300 employees)
- Windows 365 for Enterprise for enterprise customers (>300 employees)
Below are the comparisons between cloud services, which helps you can select the right solutions for all your needs:
To improve the customer experience, the speaker shows in details Windows 365 Technical Capabilities and made an interactive demo how it works. This is an optimized solution for businesses that helps save up-front cost on hardware by running Microsoft’s virtual office PCs on weaker hardware.
Contact Softline to get the webinar document and get in-depth consulting for Windows 365 Cloud PC!
For additional information: