On the morning of January 27, 2022, the webinar with the topic “Reduce cost and manage risk with Softline Managed Protection” hosted by Softline has ended successfully and attracted more than 60 attendees from various companies across the country.
Understanding that business need a security solution to prevent cyberattacks that are increasingly serious and complicated, Softline organized the webinar to introduce to our customers a service designed by Softline especially for SMBs call Softline Managed Protection – a security service bundle that supports and grows your business with a comprehensive security and collaboration solution throughout the project implementation with Microsoft 365.
In this webinar, the speakers share how to take full advantage of SMP to consult, manage cost, enhance efficiency, and proactively monitor cloud environment, collaboration, and manage the organization with higher security.
According to Gartner survey, 74% companies intend to shift some of their previously on-site workforce to permanently remote positions post-COVID 19. In this new normal, Collaboration, Cloud and Security are the TOP challenges of IT as well as business. To help business, especially SMBs address these difficulties, Microsoft designed an offering which combines the power of office productivity tools with advanced security management in a cost-effective package – Microsoft 365 Business Premium.
It is an optimized tool for SMBs. With Microsoft 365 Business Premium, users can:
- Use Microsoft Teams to collaborate in real-time. They can talk, chat, share files, coauthor documents, and all see the same screen at the same time.
- Apply advanced Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Conditional Access policies, to help ensure that only the right people have the right access to work data, whenever and wherever they need.
- Make sure that devices are protected with Microsoft Defender that prevents unauthorized access to common folders such as Desktop or Documents and protect businesses against phishing attacks.
- Set up Intune App Protection Policies, so work apps can be separated from personal apps.
- Get advanced capabilities like Data Loss Prevention and Azure Information Protection, to help classify and protect sensitive data like customer or employee information, confidential business data, social security numbers, credit card numbers and more.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium has become a favored choice for most SMBs due to its practical features (s). However, many factors are required for businesses to successfully deploy Microsoft 365, such as an abundant budget, skilled human resources, and support from the right deployment partner. In fact, with limited resources, SMBs often lack monitoring and supervising systems to protect network security and fail to assess the status of the enterprises.
Being aware of these issues, Softline has created the Softline Managed Protection security service package, which is available solely to SMB clients that use Microsoft 365 Business Premium. With the help of Softline security professionals, this service seeks to support and monitor customers during the project implementation time, help businesses improve investment efficiency with Microsoft 365 products, and thoroughly protect customer systems.
Softline has designed two separate service packages based on the demands of each business:
- Softline Managed Protection Standard: includes a basic security service package for companies that have just transitioned to remote working and implemented security solutions. This package focuses on user access, device and application control, as well as provides customers with a secure score evaluation and unlimited support on a quarterly basis.
- Softline Managed Protection Advanced: includes the features of the Standard packages with an enhanced security service for those who work in complex working settings or large-scale businesses. With stringent device management regulations, archiving and retention, system evaluation, and policy optimization, this package focuses on protecting confidential data.
Softline Managed Protection’s Deployment Journey
Softline Managed Protection’s Protection Journey
Softline has used Microsoft 365 Lighthouse technology to successfully deploy SMP for our customers. Microsoft 365 Lighthouse is a unified portal that allows Softline to secure and manage devices, data, and users at scale for our SMB customers from a single location, allowing Softline to quickly identify and respond to threats, anomalous sign-in, and device compliance alerts. You can proactively manage risk with Microsoft 365 Lighthouse by regularly monitoring client tenants in a consistent manner.
Taking advantage of this opportunity to optimize your investment with a full-service package:
Softline is confident in providing comprehensive security service and the most advanced solutions, helping customers improve their security in their digital transformation journey because we has 30 years of experience providing IT solutions to global businesses and has earned a series of advanced security certifications, including "Threat Protection advanced specialization," "Microsoft Identity and Access Management advanced specialization," and "Microsoft Information Protection and Governance advanced specialization."
Contact Softline to get the webinar recording and detailed support!
For additional information:
T: +855 23 99 00 39