Recently, Microsoft renamed its partner program from "Microsoft Partner Network" to "Microsoft Cloud Partner Program" to increase investments in the cloud as a strategic lever for innovation and growth. In this program, Microsoft is simplifying their partner programs with solutions partner designations, anchored on the Microsoft Cloud in six solution areas aligned to how Microsoft goes to market,including Data & AI (Azure), Infrastructure (Azure), Digital & App Innovation (Azure), Business Applications, Modern Work, and Security.
As the global and experienced solutions partners of Microsoft, Softline demonstrated our broad capabilities to attain Microsoft designations with the best score 100/100 in the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program in 3 solution areas:
- Security: we help customers safeguard their entire organization with integrated security, compliance, and identity solutions.
- Digital & App Innovation: we help customers modernize existing applications and build cloud-native apps.
- Modern Work: we help customers boost their productivity and make the shift to hybrid work using Microsoft 365.
Some highlights from this program:
- Effective October 2022, Microsoft Partner Network will be renamed to Microsoft Cloud Partner Program.
- Microsoft anchors partner growth on their six solutions areas aligned to the Microsoft Cloud, plus a Microsoft Cloud designation.
- Microsoft move away from Silver and Gold to two qualifying levels: solutions partner and specialist/expert.
- To attain the new solutions and partner designation, partners will need to demonstrate their organization’s capability in performance (1), skilling (2), and customer success (3) (as measured by partner capability score).
- As partners attain the new designations starting October 2022, they’ll have the choice to move to updated benefits or retain their legacy benefits.
To find out more about the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program, please visit this link: Evolving Microsoft Partner Network programs for partner growth and customer success - The Official Microsoft Blog
With these changes, Softline is making our efforts to expand our capabilities to create more value to our customers, provide innovative, customer-centric, trusted solutions in the market.
Contact Softline to get the detailed support for the updated digital and security solutions!